LightStim MultiWave® Patented LED light therapy is an effective and affordable technology for achieving healthy and youthful skin.
LightStim, the industry leader in LED light therapy, has been used and recommended by estheticians, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other licensed skin care and wellness professionals, delivering powerful results for more than a decade. LightStim is the only U.S. manufacturer of LED equipment for professional use in the treatment room, as well as at-home care devices for clients.
How LED Light Therapy Works
Just as plants absorb and convert sunlight into cellular building blocks, skin absorbs therapeutic light and uses it as a source of energy to stimulate cellular regeneration to produce collagen and elastin, kill Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) bacteria, reduce inflammation and speed healing.
The Beauty of Technology
Each LightStim product uses different wavelengths, or colors, of light. When this beneficial light is applied directly to the skin it helps to increase collagen and elastin production, reduce inflammation, speed healing, increase circulation, destroy acne bacteria and promote total body wellness.
Professional 2-Panel Lights (Anti-Aging – Combo – Pain – Acne)
LightStim Professional 2-Panel Lights are equipped with two hinged panels that fully articulate from 180°degrees to 20°or less, a fully programmable timer, and 1130 high-output LEDs providing a 14” x 9.5” treatment area. Incorporating Hands-Free LightStim Professional 2-Panel Lights into your facial menu will improve treatment results and give your clients a soothing, calming and more satisfying overall experience.
- Use after facials, laser, microdermabrasion, peels, waxing, injectables and more
- Design your signature LED Light Therapy Facial
- Combine LED Light Therapy with other modalities for even better results
- Offer LED Light Therapy as an add-on treatment to all of your services
Professional Hand-held Lights (Anti-Aging – Acne – Pain)
LightStim Professional Hand-Held Lights have 72 LEDs and treat a 3-inch diameter area. Incorporating LightStim Professional Lights as part of your facial menu will improve treatment results and give your clients a soothing, calming and more satisfying overall experience.
Benefits in the treatment room include:
- Stimulation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- Promotes greater absorption of serums
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Heals the skin after microdermabrasion, peels and laser treatments
- Gives skin a natural glow
- Relaxes your client with soothing warmth
- Enhances all of your existing treatments
Recommend a LightStim hand-held Light for home care to extend the results of your treatments and increase your bottom line.
- LightStim for Wrinkles Plus
Utilizing the same technology, wavelengths and benefits as the Professional Anti-Aging Light, LightStim for Wrinkles is FDA-cleared for the treatment of wrinkles on the entire face. The handle is ergonomically designed for the at home user and is packaged in a point-of-purchase box ideal for display.
- LightStim for Pain Plus
Utilizing the same technology, wavelengths and benefits as the Professional Pain Light, LightStim for Pain is FDA-cleared to temporarily relieve arthritic pain, muscle and joint pain, and stiffness.
- LightStim for Acne Plus
FDA-cleared to treat mild to moderate acne, LightStim for Acne heals and calms existing blemishes, calms redness and inflammation and helps minimize future breakouts.
LightStim Professional LED Bed
The LightStim Point of Difference:
- LightStim LED Bed is FDA Cleared to temporarily relieve muscle, joint and arthritic pain and increase local blood circulation.
- Composed of 18,240 LEDs designed to rejuvenate, repair and energize every cell in the body
- The first LED Bed to gain Over-The-Counter FDA Clearance
- Full body structure spanning 86” in length (including headrest), 40” in width and 18” in height. The total treatment area is 74” in length by 36” in width
- This total body, non-invasive and natural treatment has over 200 medical and university studies showing no negative side effects
Light Activated Skin Care with Photosomes
Specifically formulated for use with LightStim MultiWave® LED Light Therapy devices, and activated by the exact wavelengths in LightStim devices, PhotoMasque helps improve barrier function and protection, accelerates the body’s natural repair process, and improves softness and smoothness for a healthy, youthful skin appearance.
Specifically formulated for use with LightStim MultiWave® LED Light Therapy devices, and activated by the exact wavelengths in LightStim devices, PhotoSerum improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports the function of the skin’s immune system and protects the skin’s cells from free radical damage.