Everyone wants better skin. Now a new machine claims to use science to help you get a smooth and beautiful face.
It is called the HydraFacial™
HydraFacial™, the newest breakthrough in skin resurfacing technology, is a non-invasive, non-irritating exfoliation alternative to other ablative treatments that produces comparable outcomes in skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, and acne-prone/oily skin treatment. HydraFacial is the only procedure that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration simultaneously, saving you time and giving you immediate results.
“In our opinion, the HydraFacial has set the new standard in facial rejuvenation. In fact, we believe it to be the new gold standard.” – Dr. Bart Rademaker, ReJuva Center For Plastic Surgery & Medi Spa, FL
“Patients find the HydraFacial very convenient because they can have a treatment during their lunch hour. No pain is associated with the treatment. It is very comfortable and results are immediate.” – Hailey Richards, Master Esthetician, University of Utah, Dept. of Dermatology
With results comparable to more aggressive chemical peels and microdermabrasion – without the discomfort or downtime – clients are finding this new approach a refreshing and relaxing alternative.
The exceptional effectiveness of HydraFacial is due to its use of specially formulated serums in combination with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip. It removes dead skin cells and impurities while bathing the healthy underlying skin with deep cleansing, extracting, exfoliating and antioxidant serums. The proprietary serums are clinically formulated to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, congested pores, hyper-pigmentation and acne-prone skin.
As Seen on TV and Celebrity Tweets:
The patented disposable HydroPeel tips have a multifaceted spiral construction. That increases the time the serums are in contact with the skin while also providing superior exfoliation by presenting multiple planing surfaces. The result is a cool, comfortable process that leaves the skin radiantly clean, refined, moist and polished.
HydraFacial is appropriate for most skin types including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin and oily skin. The technology was developed by Edge Systems Corporation, a worldwide leader in manufacturing aesthetic and medical devices. Located in Southern California, the company is known for its high quality, leading edge skincare products and systems.
HydraFacial, a revolutionary skin resurfacing technology, for all ethnicities:
- Comparable results to other ablative skin resurfacing methods (i.e. laser) with no discomfort, downtime or irritation; even for sensitive skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & extracts impurities while simultaneously restoring skin hydration, leaving skin more supple & vibrant
- Cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates and moisturizes the skin with a soothing “paintbrush” feel
- Three skin enhancing serums for skin rejuvenation, acne-prone treatment and antioxidant treatment
- Clients can immediately return to normal activities with clean, radiant skin
- Add dry diamond crystal-free abrasion to your wet HydraFacial treatment for deeper abrasion
HydraFacial™ helps to improve the appearance of:
- Early aging fine lines & wrinkles
- Hyper-pigmentation & Melasma
- Sun damaged skin
- Age spots
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Enlarged pores
- Excess oil
- Puffy eyes
- Rejuvenation; overall skin health
$50 OFF till 12/31/2013.(Regular $195)
Got wrinkles, acne, or dark spots? Ask Lana for HydraFacial treatment. Call now (650) 947-4004.